samedi 14 juillet 2012

jeudi 7 janvier 2010



They will not control us, 

we will be victorious. 

Remember 

We will be victorious, 

as we've already been. 

Just keep fighting, 

with me, 

like I know you do. 

Cause I love you, 

I know you know it, 

And I know you love me. 

Your love is one of the best presents I've ever had. 

I'm not sure you know it, 

That's why I wanna say it again. 

I didn't went to NY with all of you, 

but I did with Elise. 

That was so perfect that I want to realize this dream with you. 

I can guess I won't, 

But I use to keep fighting, 

to keep hoping. 

Desperate ? 

It might be. 

But I am what I am,
I can't help myself,
and if you don't like it 
get with somebody else
I'll never change my ways 
It's not a phase 
This is how it is and this is how it's gonna stay ♫

I miss you so bad... 

Where will we be next summer ? 

Nice ? Vendée ? Paris ? NY ? 

never mind (exept for NY ^^), 

I just wanna be with you. 





My dreams are not sweet things which make me stop thinking about my life : 


My dreams are liars. 



They are so sadistic. 



And who I am ? 



The little girl who wants to be a princess. 



Who doesn't want to live in a castle 



Who doesn't want the most beautiful dresses ever 



Who doesn't want to be rich and wanted. 



A little girl who only wants to be a princess in order to get her prince. 



And why not, a horse. Never mind the color. 



But even if he had a sword, 



even if he realy wanted me, 



He would never reach me. 



The liars play the dragon, 



They wait patiently in front of the door. 



Now I just want the prince to stay far from the door, 



cause if he doesn't, 



the liars, 



my dreams, 



sweet sadistic, 



They would kill him, 



And I'd rather die. 






what if I could stop my dreams ?
I
 could be sure I don't love him anymore...
But I'm not.What are they ?
W
hat are they for ?
Do they show me what could my life be if I get around to tell him ?
I don't think so.
Do they show me that it is everything but a possibility ?
S
trayed,
yes I am.
I don't know.
I
 don't know.
I don't know anything.
W
ho does ?
W
ho can understand it ?
One of my friends ?
Maybe,
but I didn't ask...Actually I didn't ask for help at all.
Should I ?
I
'm strayed.
Not in the same way...It ain't like I've been before.What is it ?The begining of an end ?I hope so.
How long ?Don't know
Don't know.
Do never know.But I realized somethind,
that probably doesn't means anything for my friends...But it does a lot for me :
I realized that I'd rather be with them,
with my friends, than with him.
Give me a week,give me a choice :
h
im or them ?
I would chose them.Ok, maybe between him and ONE friend
I would chose him...
But I do feel being in the good way,
a long way.
B
ut I'm not alone,I've never been ♥ 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire