samedi 14 juillet 2012

jeudi 7 janvier 2010



They will nocontrol us, 

we will be victorious. 

Remember 

We will be victorious, 

as we've already been. 

Just keep fighting, 

with me, 

like I know yodo. 

Cause I love you, 

I know yoknoit, 

And I know you love me. 

Your love is one of the best presents I've ever had. 

I'm not sure you know it, 

That's why I wanna say iagain. 

I didn't went to Nwith alof you, 

but did with Elise. 

That was so perfect that I want to realize this dream with you. 

I caguesI won't, 

But I use to keep fighting, 

to keep hoping. 

Desperat? 

It might be. 

But I am what I am,
I can't help myself,
and if you don't like it 
get with somebody else
I'll never change my ways 
It's not a phase 
This is how it is and this is how it's gonna stay 

I miss you so bad... 

Where will we be next summer ? 

Nice ? Vendée Paris ? NY ? 

never mind (exept for NY ^^), 

I juswanna be wityou. 





My dreams are not sweet things which make me stop thinkinabout my life : 


My dreams are liars. 



They are so sadistic. 



And who I a? 



The little girl who wants to be princess. 



Who doesn't want tlive in a castle 



Who doesn't want the mosbeautiful dresses ever 



Who doesn't want to be rich and wanted. 



A little girl who only wants to be a princess in order tget her prince. 



And why not, a horse. Never mind the color. 



But even if hhad a sword, 



even ihe realy wanted me, 



He would never reach me. 



The liars plathe dragon, 



They wait patiently ifront of the door. 



Now I just want the prince to stay far from the door, 



cause if he doesn't, 



thliars, 



my dreams, 



sweet sadistic, 



They would kill him, 



And I'd rather die. 






what if I could stop my dreams ?
I
 could be sure don'lovhim anymore...
But I'not.What are they ?
W
hat are they fo?
Do they show me what could my life be if get arounto tell him ?
I don'thinso.
Do they shome that iis everything but a possibility ?
S
trayed,
yeI am.
I don't know.
I
 don'know.
I don't know anything.
W
ho does ?
W
hcaunderstand it ?
One of mfriends ?
Maybe,
but didn'ask...Actually I didn't ask fohelp at all.
Should I ?
I
'strayed.
Not in the samway...Iain't likI've been before.What is it ?The begining oaend ?I hope so.
How long ?Don'know
Don't know.
Do never know.But realizesomethind,
thaprobabldoesn't means anything for my friends...But it does a lot fom:
I realizethat I'd rather bwith them,
with mfriends, than with him.
Give ma week,give me a choice :
h
im or the?
I woulchose them.Ok, maybe between him and ONE friend
I would chose him...
But I do feel being in thgooway,
lonway.
B
ut I'm not alone,I've never been ♥ 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire